Monday, October 1, 2012

Parent's love story. don't play play with mum. XD

Was discussing about my dad's birthday present with my mother few minutes ago
and we bought up a topic: my parent's love story.
Happened in Cameron Highlands in late 70's, mum dad met each other on their on vehicle. XD
Dad drove a spicy red Beatle, with two Indian farmers sitting behind his car.
Then, he saw my mother, she was 18, slim and pretty with long hair.

And she was driving a blue Suzuki bike, heading to granma's farm. XD
Like the model below.
FULAMAK. Dad really has a spicy taste. AHAHAHA!
Then my dad honked at my mother when he drove pass her.
Cameron Highlands is a small place as you all know,
so from that day, dad found out where mother lives and started to pay her a visit
once or twice in a week.
Mom said she doesn't really like him that time because of his Bee-gees and Hippy look.
AHAHAHAHA, I remember dad's hippie look. Will scan and post it soon!!!
GONNA LAUGH LIKE MAD.
He used to be so fit..... HAHA!
Then their story goes on.


Walao.. Mom was so cool. XD
I guess she's the only one who drives these kind of bike in te old days,
especially in Cameron Highlands.
Mom drives her uncle's Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki bike to send my grandmother to farm.
Don't play play, she can bang you down with a 250cc bike if you make her mad. >O<





Mom said it's exactly the same model wei.


No comments: