Friday, April 25, 2014

Little baby



/// Faiz ///


What a busy Easter holiday and exam week for him!
Didn't catch up with him for quite some time, keep dragging one story don't have time to tell me.
I am still waiting baby. HAHAHA.

We both look so old recently.
Must be our sleeping cycle and stress. MUST BE.
By the day, this boy really looks like Handsome Squidward.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. OMG.
I can't stop laughing. That eyes chin and mouth.
95% ALIKE!!! My gosh. too funny, I cant stop laughing. HAHAHA!!!

Ee Suen introduced me a site, 100 happy days.
The idea is to let you post a photo of what makes you happy everyday, until day 100.
She is doing this everyday and she said she can feel the difference, and somehow she feel happier!
Well yeah this site can let us cherish something everyday, and post it, remembering it.
This is good, and I just signed up for that.
I chose to use Tumblr to post my photos.
For some reasons I believe this could work :)
LETS DO THIS!!!

LINK to 100 happy days!

1 comment:

Xanthe Hew said...

Ahha,I surfed to 100 happy days as well. But due to privacy issue, I didn't sign up for that ..