Sunday, April 6, 2014

Morning

Yogurt as breakfast.
I love the packaging a lot, makes me feel happy.
So I bought YEO. HAHAHAHA.
Yeo yeo yeoooogurt.


Misty morning.


/// Morning ///



The weather here is really unpredictable.
It can be hot today but super cold tomorrow, from sunny to cloudy, warm to super cold.
Me and David had a plan, a kitchen sale.
Selling our unwanted cloths, some goods to earn some money.
I think I am gonna gather some cloths and sell, maybe create some crafts or posters to sell as well.
It would be great! (hopefully)

I should actually sleep now in order to enjoy the morning views.
Insomnia kind of invade my life this few days...
I can't sleep. And almost everyday I will wake up after a weird nightmare-ish dream.
Maybe not that horrified but it's something bad. Every last dream is bad.
I don't understand.
Let's put this aside. This month, I want to finish most of my meat cause I stored them
in the freezer for quite some time. Need to be eaten as soon as possible.

As you who reads my blog will know I am quite anti-social this 2 weeks.
HAHA seriously, I felt good. AHAHAH.
I can do whatever I want.
Cause sometimes I simply cannot pick up certain people's phone.
I will avoid for no reasons.
I'm not so sure what is this feeling but it happened 2 years ago.
Sometimes I really don't know what I said can hurt people.
My bf bought this up yesterday, about my comment for my ex bf.
Something like " maybe you can win me if you dress up as a girl".
I thought it's a joke, not even thinking about sarcasm, it's a plain statement.
My bf kind of read it as a sarcastic reply, as a guy I believe my ex would read it as sarcasm too.
Geez, I never wanted to be so bad you know, and I really didn't know it can be translated like that:
you're gay, you're sissy. But I really didn't mean anything.
My buddha. Hope he don't mind.
Recently I've been trying to avoid some mates of mine, not you ee suen don;t think so much,
it's someone else. One thing about me is :
When I find someone pretentious, I will start to feel uncomfortable.
I need a long time to get over this, feel guilty, feel sorry for labeling someone as a pretentious person,
let the feeling fade away then only I can start everything again.
I am afraid of this kind of people.
Honesty is important to me. That's why I can't really hide things from anyone,
I will split out my dirty secrets to my family and friends.
Cause it feels bad to hide, and it's so hard to lie, create stories.
Haha good for my boyfriend!!!

2 weeks Easter Break sounds long but it is really short.
Just realized that I have staying in Uk for 7 months, my student visa is ending soon.
Feels so short, time flies yeah, too quickly, I couldn't catch up this speed.
I want to stay longer, cause I haven't finish appreciating the culture and arts here.
Not enough time and cash to explore.
I am going to the mall to look for jobs tomorrow.
Hopefully I can get a part time. :)

(food saving plan starts now, muahaha)

No comments: