Sunday, April 20, 2014

Off we go, Bristol.












/// Easter break x Bristol ///


Ah finally a trip out with a couple of friends, Csaba, Suhan and David.
Bristol is a youthful place, man, a city with colorful cultures.


So David and Suhan went off first cause I wanted to see a few lecturers,
so I went with Csaba. From Hatfield to King's Cross, then from there to Paddington
and get a train off to Bristol.
Oh my, we almost miss out train. HAHAAHA luckily we didn't.
The view along the journey to Bristol was wonderful.
So many huge farms full of sheep, goats and flowers. Geez, I haven't seen a huge
scale of yellow flower farms before, mostly green in Malaysia.
Super excited! 3 of us went with 2 bags (one backpack with a small bag) except csaba.
GENG LO. He really don't have much things.
Sometimes I really wish I have a smaller smart camera. Man, my lens and camera eat up a lot of space.

And so we reached in the evening and had a really really long walk to our motel, Rock & Bowl Motel.
It's pretty good, located in the center of everywhere!
We booked a 4 bed dorm together, just like what we had in Bangkok.
I guess it used to be an office or something cause the ceiling looks like office type ceilings.
Yawn man. Super tired. we met up with suhan the couple and went of for dinner.
Took us quite some time to settle down cause we don't know what to have and where.
And of course we can't really decide, especially me and Csaba.
BAD BAD BAD. I KNOW. AHAHAH.

In the end we stopped by a English looking pub/ thai restaurant, The Old Fish Market.
Funny. HAHAHA. The asian, maybe Thai girl is so cheerful and sunny looking, love her!
Another funny thing, they have a dinner set served in japanese bento box, thai food in bento box in a
English pub looking restaurant. What a fusion XD

No comments: