Thursday, October 1, 2009

muahaha!


This is...
Big sis..2nd sis and me...
My god..
Big sis looks like the white small eye bear...XD
my 2nd sis's eye really looks like panda..and im the blackie...
this pics suits us alot man...hahaha!

Woke up damn early....5 something in the morning...
cause im going to eat breakfast with mum and dad~~>,<
haha....went to old town to eat hakka mee...not oldtown kopitiam ya..
after that i went school..
what the hell....no teacher wo...=_=
slept an hour in classroom...yawn...
wan qi told me that we're gonna dream whole day cause we just need to pay attention in the last period...Miss Heong's BC class...
hahaha....no teacher whole day except for 1 period...
MUAHAHAHA!
no need to do homework~yay~
eee,I got my Lauguage test's marks...erm...
haha..got improvement ler~~so happy..
USH! fight for my future!!!

haha....Su Tien made a paper aeroplane for fun...fly here fly there...
can play outside some more...so funny..
so sien la...beh tahan...didnt bring any books also...
can't do anything..no mood to draw..
so..I decided to go bandroom...for fun..
hahaha...considered ponteng?
walao...nowadays...we need to force juniors to go bandroom...
not my junior...is yik mun's junior...-_-


*shake head*sigh*
how can???haiz...so sad...


Hmm...Australia or America better? Any comments???
Mooncake festival is around the corner~excited..


cool cool~

No comments: