Friday, October 23, 2009

damn it....I hate this kind of teacher

Don't try to mess up with us..
You said the certificate thing and pencapaian thing will print out on next monday cause my teacher's computer got problem,can't key in anything...
Then you told others you had printed it out yesterday..
now whole society's form5 member's pencapaian just got 2 only,5 year's pencapaian got alot man!
don't think we don't know how to argue...
If our certificate really got 2 pencapaian only,I'll do anthing to get it 6!!!
sish! Is that what teachers do??
I'm going to school on monday....lets see how...
hmph....
Sitting in bandroom...talking to teacher...
My god...she blame form5 for all those things...
scold me wo?!
don't think you can scold people without any GOOD reasons!!!
so fought back for sure...most of us kena before..
bok pek bok pek....argue like kids only,she also don't know what she's talking about..
how dare you scold me like that................urgh!
she knew she can't win me so she just said:" you all's fault!"...
ma de...All our fault then you go and teach yourself la!!!!!
ROAR!!! wanna BITE people!!!

No comments: