Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bad....so bad....

Can't sleep this few days...
so cold....
plus I cirit-birit 2 3 days edi....dying....
wanna sleep,but my brain still can't get rid of the band song "YMCA"....
keep on repeating non-stop in my brain......
Walked into bandroom with abit bit fever yesterday...
Yik mun told me my face bacame red..looks good wo?!=_=
sot la you,i don't wanna get sick forever...
pening...but now im okay...better then yesterday...
heard lau kar mun playing piano...yor...so damn geng lo!!!!
amc got lots of pianist....cool!
I'm eating tomato now...muahahaha..i loveee it~
using Uzap at the time...hahahaa.....another way to keep fit? =_=
beh tahan...i love the blue knight's mix ensemble...♥
hope amc band can try something like that together...
Theng....fast fast find a song to play with all form5 member....hahaha..
i wanna try ar......>< I'm addicted to Final fantasy's soundtrack.....esp piano version...
=D

I think I''m getting older and older....
really become popo edi...
my back pain like hell 2 days ago...after carrying and playing my snare...
ouch....it hurts....hampir 5 years edi...
now only I know how quint players suffer...
my shoulder also...so pain!!!!!
trumpeters and clarinetists's fingers abit K also...
顶乐器顶到凹了,tuba不用讲,左肩也是会凹,那么重!
鼓手也可怜下,手指会脱皮,起泡,肿。
腰骨肩膀酸痛。。。
都是flute最幸福,又小又轻.....ToT

No comments: