Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my ns buddies..

Mei foong,Soo pin,Me,Chek


me,Mei yi,Elynn,Soo pin.


Des,ee Suen,Mei yi,Me.



Yup~Those soh po became my buddies in NS..

Mei Foong-Ketua wirawati Komponi Charlie(my team),MGS
Soo Pin-Ketua keseluruhan wirawati
Chek-Team mate,a boyish one..straight A student of PGS,my bro..XD
Mei Yi-Team mate,doll voice,nice body,KL leng lui who sleeps beside my bed..
Elynn-Team mate,cool face,KL leng lui who always shout out "lei lou mei"
Ee suen-Team mate,my dai lou,a.k.a MJ,another KL girl who always shout out "dulan..lei lou mei.."
Des-penolong komponi Bravo,talkative one..
Haha...We always gathered to have a "meeting" at night..tell 1 or 2 a.m like that..

walao...always gather in my dorm one,either my bed or mei yi's bed..damn hot..

really beh tahan the fan,no5 but the fan move like no1 only...

We gather ikut mood one,haha...

What we chat about?geng lo....okay,next episode..hahaha~期待吧~


No comments: