Monday, March 29, 2010

fantastic artworks


This artist's artworks really geng...
Must see the shoes..
The shoes are the best in every work..
high fashion sense too..Every character looks like models..

This is so cool...this guy is from The One academy..
He also won comic contest when he's 15 years old...
ToT...geng!


I love his work so much..especially his colouring and inking style..
in love with each of his character...

好崇拜。。。ToT
BUT!!
This is the source of my strength!!! USHHH!!
WORK HARD BABY!
I found lots of cool artist...
Will post up their works next time~ =D
Haha...now?my job is finish up my portfolio before Friday..
For applying the college...This is my first time to draw portrait..
so high...hahaha..high-ing..
completed 50% ler..got chance only scan and post it here..=)

No comments: