Thursday, April 1, 2010

Out with fenny=)

I kill,I'm mean,thas me











Oh yay~~~Today I took out my rm442(Ns money) from Bsn...
Whuahhh...Mum drove me go boutique buy cloths immediately..(cause im "rich")
ahahaha...Kay...rm200 gone..
yay~~went to meet Fenny at 7 in parade~
Erm..I put on my new cloths and a pair of black heels cause...
Paiseh..my sports shoes koyak d,during NS...haha..
Can't I wear slippers go shopping ma..no choice d..
Sooooo~~
I walk in through parade back door ler,okay..
Suddenly!!! I saw a granma and an aunty sitting there(rest gua)..
keep on starring at me..I thought i looks weird,my outfit or what..or maybe they think im a leng zai again..=-=
劲爆咯。。那个阿婆竟然骂我!!!
“穿到黑meng meng....(forget d)..."
"学人家走catwalk,回家自己走啦!”
“学生仔学catwalk......(forget)”
bla bla bla...=_=

she's insane...they got so many lala mui,seafood people,she didnt scold..
but she choose to scold me!!!
walao...不懂那里得罪她。。。搞错没有。。。
HMPH!this is me!
SO WHATTT?!
sish...I leave it and walked passed them-_-...HMPH!
go find fenny...walaoooo..we shopped till 8.30 or more I think..
haha,brough a bag for college life,a tank top,and a BB cream ler..
Fuyohhh,fenny wanna buy a pair of boots tomorrow,she got wear and test just now..
So nice~~瘦的人真好,穿什么都一样漂亮。。呜呜。。太幸福了!!
呵呵,好多很美的鞋子啊~~带妈妈来买。。fenny love my mum so much..
haha...she wanna ajak my mum so sing K...XD
Funny lor you...Saw a coat,so damn nice..
hahaha..so tired man..I'm wearing heels somemore..
Hungry,heheh...walked to eat our dinner from parade to greentown..
walao...first time man,so tired!!!
Ohh,duno what restaurant edi...forgotten,got air-con jau go in edi..
beside JYU..Fenny,so miss you...
She's going to Lim Kwok Wing to study fashion design~good luck!
Support you okay?! muacks!
Aisehh...don't wanna leave lo,lots of things to chat about..
and I really love to take pics...hahaha..
chat non-stop...hahaha..until 10pm...
人家都要关店了。。但是还有一对情侣进来吃=_=
Mum came to fetch me back..before that fenny came to say hello to aunty..
and started to chat...hahahaha..
你们两个很好谈嘛~~还约我妈妈去唱K...哈哈哈~可爱。。
fenny,add oil in eveything =D
No matter what happen,just remember one thing..All of us will support you.=)
加油加油~



No comments: