Friday, April 30, 2010

Out with buddies...


COOL~


Amelia,Fen,me,theng,af,vin and yik mun


yuhoo~long time didn't update ma blog...
stupid pc sot edi..no choice..using sis's laptop now.

okay..hahahh,dunno when already..
Theng asked me,yik mun,fenny,and 2 batu gajah band buddy out..
Fenny have to work that day,parade..
I asked yik mun where we need to gather..(i thought she's the organizer)
suddenly parade suddenly jusco..-_-
wow..JJ is kinda far from my house eh...haha..
nevermind,they go JJ first cause im having dinner with my mum that time..
haha..alright,i met fenny in vincci cause i wanna buy something there..
Owh,fenny brought a new friend=),Amelia..funny TB..
after that, we met the gang...they wanna "look波"(bowling)..and sing K...
hahahh..i dunno how to look wan wo,plus im a lil bit tired(full I think XD)
so we split into 2..
1 gang to look bo and the other gang go yum cha..
Im in 2nd group.
go yum cha with fenny and Ame,cause fenny havent eat lunch.
ahaha,ame is a cute kid..funny also..
haha,yum yum yum..waiter also wanna go home jor...
quite late...we sien sien dei.go meet our 1st group..
they look jor bo,wanna K edi..
that was my first time to sing in JJ...
wow..kinda..."big" huh..
hahaha...
7 people in a small K room...walao,like sardin in the can...=_=
got abit mao mao dei,cause we are not that close actually..XD
ahhaah..time to go home~
Vin fetch theng,yik mun fetch ame and fenny..
I mai wait for my dear mummy lo..
yik mun and gang decided to accompany me until mum arive JJ..
wa,so gam dong...ToT
wuhhuu...then we took some pics together..
what a nice day we had.=)


No comments: