Wednesday, April 7, 2010

undang test+envy

ahhhh..UNDANG!!!
aih...struggling...wanna go..don't wanna go.
cause I haven't finish all the 500 undang questions is the latihan book..
damn alot man..-_- and some answers also wrong wan...
but..
I passed the test..
muahahahahahaa...
So lucky~~ wohooo~
Aiheseh..but i ness to attend another 6 hours talk only can start driving lessons..
Boringnye..sien sei ngo la...pengsan..

Hmm..I found some photographs in facebook..
I felt so envy..
Envy people's band..
Envy their committee got a chance to take a pic with their own instruments..
And it's damn nice..
How come? Why not AMC?
Don't know why I want to think like that..

haiz....nowdays..?
people don't appreciate their instruments...
Not even a minute.
People won't even play every single note seriously also.
Felt bad when I saw that,not only me..
Sigh,what to do? no cure.

Would they changed?
don't know.

How about AMC?
Don't know.

You?

No comments: