Friday, April 2, 2010

Apply The One Academy's course

Walaoooo....woke up in the early morning,dressed up baik baik,dad jau fetch me go KL edi..
Took 3 drawings(portfolio),IC,certs everything...and wait for 2nd sis in KL..
walao.....traffic jam and she made me and daddy waited in a mamak stall for an hour or more I think..kinda hungry...haha..
dad wanted to wait for sis one,but cannot la,you're too late miss..we're starving..
Fu Fuyohhh...then she finally arrived..
before she arrive,I had a small chat with daddy..
walao ehhh...daddy said I looks like an ape when I'm pissed off..
很象猩猩。。。=_=岂有此理。。。
hahahaha..Aih...He told me that he supports me,whatever i want to do in future..
So touching...真的是感动流涕。。。哈哈哈。。
哎呀~很喜欢和爸妈说话。。=)

Hmmm...The one academy..I'm goin to study there le..
I went to apply foundation and degree in graphic design course and sit for an english exam today..
walao..it's freezing there man,luckily i wore a long sleeve shirt and i have a scarf in my bag..
hoho~Hmm,not that difficult only..
I think i can pass the test la..hahaha..
78 sub questions,1 essay,quiz,some tick this and that questions,lame lame one,and a portrait drawing only..
but it took me 3 hours or more to sit for this exam..
walaoooo...really damn cold in the room,a boy and a girl was there with me,taking exam..
hmm,maybe they will be my future classmates?
Ahaha,quite happy with my portrait,although this is my first time to draw..
I can't wait to start my college like there..
make new friends...learn new things..=)
Overall,today is damn tiring...-_-
Raining somemore...but ok la,we got celebrate awhile with red wine at night...
at least got a glass of red wine..
hahaaha...ma favourite drink..^^

我看见了不应该看的东西。
我发现了不该发现的东西。
竟然给我找到。
那一杀那,我真得很生气,很讨厌这几个人。
不过算了,我呸!!!才不要和这些恶心的人有任何关系,
才不会为了他们影响我的好心情。
更加不会为了他们打扰到我的世界。
我上过佛学,算是吸收到道理,
君子大量,小人气大。

我,现在就去念心经。。平复一下心情。。。
大家不要误会,我并不是说着恋爱的东西。
哎,没有人能明白我们三姐妹的心情的。

No comments: