Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lunch with Crazy People

Ah ah~~I didn't realised that..
rupa-rupanya no sectional,everyone went to qing ming..-_-
cehhhh..I thought i could spend a lil bit of time on my juniors..
suan liao..-_-still gt some ex accompany me..
Only pokok(natali shwu hwa) got stay until 4..
Okay then,we(yik mun,pokok,theng) walked to Cuppocino cafe for lunch..

beh tahan..we are so crazy..(actually is me only>< )
took pictures with the blue sign board...hahaha..
funny...偶尔废一下也很不错的~
and we met my form 5 chinese teacher,miss heong...wa,still the same look..no changes~
Haha,we joined winnie when we reached there..what a cute winnie..XD
ehhehh..I ordered a fruit salad and a strawbeey float..
Kinda "zai"...no appetite...(what a great news...ahhaa)
walao...Know la,got camera sure need to snap snap snap la~~
that winnie said my hand looks like bear paw..
both of us became bears..=_=roar..XD
im a big black bear,she's winnie the pooh bear..hahahaaaa..
funny..but we are cute though...ahahahaha..(perasannye~)
哎~大家都快出去读书了呢~大家都有自己的生活了。。
不舍得。。家人~学校~朋友们~乐队~国民服务~
嗯。。现在需要做的是考undang,然后学车。。=(

哇,说到学车就很怕。。
有一晚我约了yikmun出来喝茶,就在她家附近的kopitiam...
由于我妈妈不回去,就放我在“民众”那里,然后yikmun载我去。
坐上他的kancil仔,就感觉很怕,因为她驾车超级快!!!
哇劳。。吓死我了。。。还差一点点就kena一辆lala仔的车。。。
没想到kancil仔跑得那么快。。酱够力的!

XD sambung esok~

No comments: