Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ma first driving lessons




Ahahaaaaaa...This is ma first driving lessons..
Haha..finally get my new specs...=_=..
waaa...so damn excited,but still a lil bit nervous...
After yik mun drove me out..I damn scared of driving cars..
especially KANCIL..@,@ takut..so fast..
like im in the fast and furious movie..hahaha..
Eh,uncle Michael was my driving teacher that day..
he is a kind and patient uncle,haha..so good..im glad that he's my teacher..
Walao...driving...erm..kira fun la~haha..
not bad,tak ade langgar ape ape benda..hahaa...thank god..XD
AHAHA..my parking skills not bad de wor...sis thought I can't drive well...haha..
HMPH~you were wrong...haha...
while waiting another girl to habiskan her parking practise,i took some pictures ler..see~
ngam ngam habis 3 hours only..
next month mid only can get my licence...so late man.....
I'm studying that time edi la...=_=

yay..happy...=)

No comments: