Monday, March 22, 2010

大姐的Tiger B

hoho~went to KL on saturday...
Yeah~see...big sis's stomach is getting bigger and bigger,
so cute...normally pregnant woman will gain weight..around 10+kg ler..
but sis gain 10kg only..Fuyohh...
not fat also...><
I was so excited to feel the baby moving in her stomach..
I put my ears on my sis's stomach for a few minutes edi,but I heard nothing..=_= and I feel nothing...她说我的手和脸皮太厚了,no feelings..ishh..
Ah,we took some photos that day..
Sis keep on complaining about her shirt...no nice la,this one that one.. hahaha...this mama so bising..
虽然说是怀孕了,但是姐姐都没有暴饮暴食,幸好咯。。
不然就会肥到阿妈都认不出。。。哈哈哈哈哈。。
唔,孩子大概是5月头出生,呵呵~~4号吧?顺其自然啦,选什么日子。。
今年是属虎的,所以叫tiger B...XD
很期待哦~~照顾身体咯~(我懂你有看我的blog..><)
I will upload some funny one tomorrow..


一些温馨的照片。。。=)



testing...testing 1 2 3..






so happy...see...XD



No comments: