Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chris Cunningham's Works. This is so friggin AWESOME



Chris explaining his video. ;D





Come to daddy.
All of the faces of the kids are chris's distorted face according to lecturor.
UHHH......I want your soul!!!







Lecturor introduced his senior,also a well known director, Cris Cunningham to all of us in class today,before our presentation.
Oh damnn.....It is so good!
Its freaky, it's weird, but it made me replaying his video at home.
There's more of his commercial videos out there which is good too.
AHHH!!! His works got him awards!
I like portishead's music video which is directed by him.


Chris Cunningham create this music video for Portishead-Only You.
Oh my..The video,this bass,make me addicted to Chris's works and also the artist Portishead.
I love all her songs! AHHH!!!




And not to forget Bjork's music video.Famuous.
Been listening to her music since last year..Saw her portrait drawing and then I searched for her music.

Oh my...Chris Cunningham.
Salute.♥

No comments: