Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stay Longer.


When I walked pass Mango in Sunway Pyramid, my eyes kept searching for you.
Hmm...and I saw a you looking at me,sitting nearby.
At first I thought those kids were your cousins..hahaha!

Can you build a time machine and also a fat transfer machine in future?!
I can't believe your legs are smaller than mine.. D;
and so fair!!!
Seems like I'm the one who look like Malay now. hahahah!
ish ish ish~~ Eh!
I gonna bring you to Asia Cafe to see handsome bangla next time.
HAHAHAH!

hmm~ My car is good to me today worr~
yesterday my car purposely don't wanna let you go back and make you miss the bus.
HAHAH! good~~~
(I'm bad..so sorry~~ XD)

eh...we wash car next time okay?
hahahahaha...so random..

:) We spent a long time together yesterday..
And I got to know that you're a clumsy guy.
HAHAHAH! cannot tahan lo sometimes....
Funny..
Mr...why do we feel so excited every time we meet ?
haha! Feels great leh actually~
Happy~ Haven't read all your letters..
Wanna read it before going to sleep later..
Need to finish some reading for my groupwork now o..



thank you for everything darling

2 comments:

lil' cub said...

hahaha..now oni know i'm super fair la? XD
wana bring to see handsome bangla for wat? as though wan me to kao them oni..or u mmg wan me to kao them? :P
u ahh! better fix ur car leh! sked later cant unlock then it's very risky & dangerous. dont make me feel worried k?
i miss u my dear~ :3

Angel said...

hahaha! ya wor...now oni noe wor... yii~ okla~ o you kao 1 i kao 2~ XD

ish ish...okay..will tell dad when they come back from america~ I miss u too wan ar...