Friday, June 10, 2011

what can we expect from a spiritless team? you decide.

Although I'm stucked in my typography assignment, but.
I can't move away my eyes from my friend's blog.

What a ridiculous issue.
Oh yes, I never went back to visit because my assignments,
I can't feel the atmosphere there.
But when I read her post, I finally know whats going on and how she feel.

Is this a discipline group?
Are they behaving well?

From what I heard,I can say the conclusion is bad.
The word "bad" is not expressive enough, or maybe we can say is "sheet".
What the hell is going on out there..

Everytime I went back I visited no one.
I felt sad of course. but now..
Okay,I think I am lucky.
God doesn't want me to die.

It is stress enough to study here.
But I guess I'll be seeing my hair scattering all around the place with a bit of my skin if i'm in her position.
Everybody expect better results.better skills.better performance.

What can we expect from a spiritless team?
No faith at all.

I thought they changed?
oh yes I can see changes.
but its in a bad way.

I understand why are we being mad at you all.
But do you all know the reason?
Do you all realize whats going on?
我没有回过去,我没资格讲。
不过你们怎么那么不听其他ex senior话?
太过分了。太糟糕了。
我曾经也是你们的一分子,现在是令以组人的一分子。
我了解你们和他们的辛苦,不过你们真的有那么辛苦咩?

那以前来比?现在?简直有爽到。

没有用,我帮不到。
他们也一样帮不到。

Sigh.
To watch or not to watch?
To go or not to go?

It all depends on my time again.

越在乎,越辛苦。

No comments: