Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cute lil poodle.

I miss this cute guy. :3
He follow his master everywhere.
SO CUTEEE!



Passed by Ara Damansara today when I'm going to SS2 hair saloon.
Ara damansara is really a peaceful place. :)
Feels good when me and my sister lived there.
Hmmm~
after doing hair spa,my hair really became silky.
MUAHAHAHH!
but can it last long?XD ( I don't know how to take care of my hair well...)
Have to moisture my hair once or twice in a month ler.
Need to save up some money first..

Still doing typography now.
Challenging.


Saw Khai Xing in TOA library today.
AHHAHH! She's so funny.
in many ways. HAHAHA!
Dunno..I just like to joke with you,I know you're reading this.
HAHAHAH...I don't care! XD
Nobody knows you!!!
HAHAH! don't regret what you chose ler.
Work hard and contact us more la :D
I believe you guys can go through this.
If you want, you can come back anytime :)
It's about what you really really like.k?
No worries. Take time dude.
See you in library soon~

No comments: