Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crystal Hill,amazing experience.

This is just the beginning of the adventure.

uhhh...I can see this on my left.

Then this on my right.
Hey..... isn't this looks familiar? hahaha..
The color is kinda dark because we were there around 7.30.

This is East Crystal Hill. Xiong Ie said the pathway is short but alot of rock climbing need to be done in order to finish it all.

Good morning world.

The geng part was the rain.
walao...We never expect it to rain on that day..
Its hell so freezing because we did not bring along raincoats!!!

Beginning.
Before raining. My dear tutor Xiong ie...
Who brought beginners to such a difficult hill... TnT

Mr's shoes. HAHAHA...
"life saver" huh? XD
He slipped up to 10 times in the muddy way back.


Green apple red apple?

Super hiking fan. hahaha!
He enjoys hiking alot..

An aunty, i guess she's one of the hiking fans? XD
She's so strong!

Those rocks left scratches on my hand and also my precious butt .

A nice scene :)
So windy up there..

One of the peak.
We were resting at the opposite side of another peak. hahaha..

We got no ropes, no gloves, no raincoats.
And this is how we climb.. ToT
It really really scared me..
This is not the hard part actually..
I did not took the pictures of other places because it was raining that time..
So slippery.

wow.

geng punya...

Sad... did not took alot of pictures..
One friendly Malay aunty who lives nearby gave us rambutan when we were walking to xiong ie's car in the afternoon.

We slipped because of mud.
ARGH!

He brought along some cloths to change but he forgot to tell us!!!
walao..Look at him,so happy...haha..
We thought he will bring us to some easy jungle tracking place but...
We ended up climbing rocks...OMG..
So risky..

Thats me.
So dumb - Wear white... ToT

Some scratches on my hand.
There's more.hahahaha..


Saturday.
Memorable Saturday.
We take risks and really try hard to save our own lives. (me and Faiz)
Because we are beginners, we never had rock climbing before....
But thanks to Xiong Ie because we get to try this once in a life time (for me and people who are very Kiasi won't go there again unless we are well trained. XD)

Really!!!
I was so shock when I saw the hill.
I thought :"Walao ehhh...Xiong Ie you gao latt lorrrr...Never let us know where we are going and did not tell us to bring cloths and raincoats!"
"this time die lor.. So scary..."

But no choice, have to keep going because 回头路更难.
Uiseh... Pray hard lo. That's what I can do.
I saw Faiz's face...He was shock too. HAHAHAH!

Okay. After for some time, my head keep replaying the song : Raindrops keep falling on my head...
It's raining!!!! Malangnya!!!
Xiong ie and faiz became ice tubes, I became ice cube. HAHAHA!
So cold up there..brrrr...
I asked xiong ie : WA! we reached the peak??
He siad : oh ya lo, but still got a few more to go wor..

WALAOOOO.... Pengsan...
It's getting harder and harder..
My body was shaking because of the weather. Faiz too.
Kesian sayang..hahaha!
There's one time that we have to wait for the rain to stop.
Climbing wet rocks is very dangerous.. Might mess up with your life easily.
For me who can't get my body well balanced and short,
rock climbing is a very tough job.
Sometimes....I cannot reach certain parts. Susah betul!
short legs, short hands, big body.. hard to climb..
Xiong Ie said a few people got killed there before.
What a crazy news.
My heart beats fast, keep sweating, praying hard not to be clumsy.

At lasttt!!!! We manage to complete the task!!!
But the way back home really got problem.
MUD.
Slipped.. hahaha... Kinda susah ..
XD
Overall....It was exciting, and really gang chao.
What a great experience.
Can go back and tell this to my parents and hidung tinggi awhile..hahahaha!

Thank you Faiz and xion ie for helping me all way long~
:) Thank you bee for being my shelter.

No comments: