Thursday, August 25, 2011

Resting..

Writing essays and speaking in public are my greatest fear.
I'm still working on my essay now..
No point regretting now, should always read more English articles like Mr does everyday.
I wanted to write by my own this time. No helping from others.
Oih...Need something as a treatment for my rusted brain.

This week and next week will be super tiring.
Almost everything need to be done by this week. ):
College will not open on Tuesday and Wednesday..
Can't do our printmaking work on these 2 days.....
ARGH!!!!Semua by this week again. Sigh.

Okay, To do list after this week:
-Empty-kan and clean my desk, bedroom and studyroom
-Throw all papers to the recycle bin
-Prepare presents.
-Pack my cloths.
-Wash my stinky shoes.
-Upload photos.
-Plan to buy a new phone
-Plan my business
-Plan to meet my lil Malay. :P
-Save money for trips.
-Do alot of exercise.
-Go sauna.
-Search 3 books.


OIHHHH... this is so annoying...
I wish you're here baby D;



It's not about your scars,

No comments: