Sunday, August 21, 2011

Urban Scape..not much picture.. );

So crowded that day :)
So good. People got to know about this.
Kinda sad that I did not took alot of pictures on that day,
was busy shopping for nice things..
Thanks Mr, for helping me to snap some~~

I planned to buy this actually. HAHAHAH!

:D you can sit on it.AHA! nice one~

The live performance stage~

So crowded yeah~

One sculpture.

AHHH! they were right, that's a chair. HHAA!



HEY! barbie's boyfriend!!! XD

This is done by a female illustrator if im not mistaken.



Is this about bersih too?
Hmm...caution. bahaya.
memang.

Graffiti Artist?

They were wearing yellow, Sweeping, tearing the newspapers.
They were singing our National emblem at the ending part.
Their face expressions shows anger and disappointed.
I think this is about Bersih 2011.

This group of dancers are from one of the dance academy in KL.
Forgot which one edi..


He's good. He shines. :)

gogo drummer. XD

Very nice Rubber Stamp.

Wakao. Over exposed.
I wish I could learn photography class before Urban Scape =_=

Visiting Lah Lah Land.One of my Fav Store.
Wanted to buy one of the denim vest but I was running out of cash :P


Some group tarian...
Spotted this Malay Chick. XD

Watched this band's live performance :D
Satu Malaysia o!
Wish to stay until night, so I can watch more performance.

Resting.
Enjoying Ice Cream :D
By the way,the ice cream taste so so only.. Ishhh..
I heard that durian flavour is good o.o

One of the DJ there.


woohoo~~~
Waiting for next years~~
Now i'm waiting for Pipit Market. YEAHHH!
Support handmade designers!
Had a great day!
I wanna stay ler.. but can't ToT
Transport problem..

I hate myself.for snapping suck pictures on that day..
Could have done better..Havent start photography class that time.. HAIZZZ!
fine. After learning from photography lecturer this semester,
I wish I improved. ToT

2 comments:

Chrischeong♥ said...

hey what's the urban scape? what kind of event? :)

Angel said...

Urbanscapes is the first and only all-day “user-generated” creative arts festival. Urbanscapes aims to bring together communities and participants from the fields of music, arts, lifestyle, film under a single banner to showcase the best of the local scene.(took fromhttp://www.urbanscapes.com.my/faq-questions/)

ermmmm....its a very good event la, for people to know more about subcultures in malaysia. U can see alot of individual malaysian designer's wrok there, arts and craft, fashion, food, musicians there. :D must go next year if u got time. XD once in a year oni, from 12 noon until 12 midnight wan.