Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last month's picture? 8D

Captured by Faiz's Lappie.
Why you squint your eyes until it became a line la uncle iz?
XD Nice teeth ya faiz.ahaha! Bite ya... AAHHA!



Hmm~Puasa kan???
I know la. I will hold on to out promise.
Puasa on this saturday..............


Okayyyyyyyyy.....sounds hard to me without water....
TnT babeeeee.......
I..... I challenge YOU!!! Nyehhh... >:P
I sure can tahan, hmph!

The bast part is buka puasa with you after 7.30 :3
With my family o!
Wee and my sis recommend kelana jaya area's bazaar o!
I went there once, alotttt of food man..
That's my heaven... XD
Will be super crowded for sure~

Another bast part is sharing food with all races.
Because we are Malaysians :)
We chinese send new year for and gift to malay indians friends..
Indians share their curry during deepavali..
Malays share their ketupat and all sorts of kuih during hari raya..
This feels so good :)
My malay friends love chinese orange! HAHAHAH!
I know you love it~~ remember you chinese orange? :9



♦Lets prepare for Saturday babe♦ >:D

No comments: