Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2 more weeks to go

It is stressful, every course is the same, I believe in that.
Seriously need a semester break, my face is so dry, so pale, eyebagssss....... >:(
and I look so tired everyday.

Not only me, I noticed a few classmates of mine are the same.

Period time is off again as always, but I suffered pre-p pain yesterday night.
My backbone and lower belly pain like hell when I was doing my work yesterday.
The pain was still there when I crawl to my bad and pick up a sweet lil phone call.

I wonder when can I sit back and relax??
today's progress considered good.
Better than past few weeks.
Tomorrow will be a stressful day too.
Class in the morning, assignment in the afternoon, and assignment in photography studio in the evening until night.
I guess I'll be crawling on the floor to bed tomorrow night.

What a long semester.
What a long day.

Gonna keep myself in good condition for 2 more weeks
in order to finish all final assignments perfectly before holiday starts.


Seriously, being a girl ain't easy.


I wish you're here, massaging me and giving me full supports.
Why are you so far and why is your line there so slow.. :'(

No comments: