Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Sushi Day with Mama

Bloated fat face. 

Mama I love you!





Dinner with Mama!


Yesterday, mum and I celebrated Mother's and Daughter's day to replace our lonely Valentines :)
Yeah what, since our lovers will not be able to be with us tomorrow,
Valentines Day.

So........I brought mama to Sushi Zanmai because that's the nearest from TOA.
Did not brought her to Sakae because she tried those food there aready :D
We waited for 15-20 minutes if I am not mistaken, for 2 seats only,
by the bar.
Not bad, mum can rest on a round sofa by the queue.

Ordered 5-6 different sushi that mum love, garlic rice, and my favorite sashimi salad!!!
Why garlic rice? Because she loves garlic and the portion is smaller than others.
Mum was so happy that I'm gonna pay for her meal this time,
feels like shes trying to order cheaper food to eat but nahh,
it's okay, I have enough money to spend on her, and I always have.

I don't care, wanna let her eat some nice stuffs.
Let her try Toro Salmon :P  She loves it!
It's been my favorite since the day I tasted it, chewed and rubbed on my taste buds..
uhhhh I like toro salmon.



It was great, spending time with my mum.
She was so happy for the whole day :)
Glad to see that.
Really glad.




I wanna stick with you mum!

No comments: