Friday, February 10, 2012

Birthday presents from my sisters.

Thank you big sis and bro in law!!!
I love the tomato color and the simplicity of this headphone!
You hit my taste sis!!!
Tried out already, it works perfectly!
Sorry for being stupid that day, did not attach the stereo plug to the headphone. XD

Machine really got sell this series leh! XD

♪ Now I can enjoy my music anywhere!
Thanks alot! Muah! ♥


AH, 2nd sis, you know my taste well too!!!
I was like... wahhh... looking at the reflective red hot stamping designs.. @.@
This is a Kat Von B eyeshadow palette+book,
with a mascara and few pages of illustrations from Kat Von B, the LA ink American female tattoo artist.

This is how it looks like. There's a mirror beside the palette.
not my picture, grabbed from google. lazy to shoot. AHAHA
But will shoot both items one day!

what what "True Romance Eye shadow" and
"sin-full lash mascara"

wow, what a name.

Some illustrations done by her.
Dont feel like using this but hmm..
I must use it one day, lets set it this year. XD
Thanks alot to you 2nd sis! Muahh♥

Kat Von B.
Looks great! awesome tattoo!!!


Awesome gifts!!!
I really really like them a lot!
YAY!!! Useful presents!

Sorry for posting it late. HAHAHAH!
I received both items before my birthday man, sorry I'm late XD

Love you two sisters :)
Thank you! ♥♥♥

2 comments:

peiwan said...

nice leh...red is ur theme for 2011 present, haha.
now only u know ur sis got good taste ah~ cheh~

Angel said...

HAHAHHA...RED?! serious? okay okayy, you guys know me well lo. XD TQTQTQTQ!!!!