Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy day :)

It happened after the day I feel down.
I know my friends saw those emo post, that's why
they keep asking me to go yum cha with a big group of people.
Although I actually planned to do assignments after class with
my life sketching kaki- Jin Foong,
I decided to go with them because they sounds quite desperate.
HAHAHAHA..

While walking to Asian Avenue in Sunway Pyramid ( the only place to hang out for TOA students )
we met the lovely cute lil couple - Toby and Codi.
What a coincidence~

This semester, we got new friends from diploma seniors,
and some from other colleges.
So the closer new friends are Sam Lai and Seng Hong a.k.a Ji mui(sister)
No need to explain, because he is just so sister. HAHAHAH!
That's why we all can get along with him. XD
He's just so cute la. HAHAHA
And he's the only guy who can share girl's topic with me.
Seng Hong is a super humorous guy, simply funny, and 娇.


That's the first day I laughed until my face muscles are stretching like hell.
It's a hell lot of jokes going on in the group. XD


I appreciate these friendships.
Thanks people. I love you guys :')

Me and MJ Joyce



She slimmed down a lot!!!



Whole group of funny people.



The one beside me is Senghong my sister. AHHAHA!



The lovely Codi and Toby~

Toby and Me ~~


Ys our big sister and me!

Funny picture. XD

No comments: