Thursday, June 21, 2012

Song for my funeral



I want this song for my funeral. It's just so meaningful.
I can see so much story going on while playing this song. I see different versions of stories.
This is one.

( everything in slow motion )
It creates a intense, heavy mood in the beginning,
0.00 - I'm a baby in my mother's stomach, having heartbeats. Its black, it's red.

0.32 - I'm out from my mother's stomach slowly, flashing back to the first day I expose to this world.
So simple. So curious. sleeping in mother's arm quietly.

1.03 - I started to walk, my body is growing bigger as I walk through
the an empty road, meeting people, pigeons flying..houses, old shops appeared slowing. With people doing their own daily chores.

1.27 - It's raining, people were closing their shops, walking back home. I was alone. I see strangers, all looking at me.

2.16- I see confusion, people fighting, laughing at me. Teasing me, looking down on me, I'm alone. I'm afraid. People cycle pass me and looked me in my eyes. Their faces are turning into blue color,

2.40 - it's the biggest failure in my life. I fell, people were trying to stop me from walking. somebody grabbed my leg. I could not get up.

3.17- Suddenly, Hope. I see sunlight flashing on me. The hand that grabbed my leg were vanishing..I'm floating.. Everything is so yellowish, so bright.. I barely see a thing.

3.43- I'm reaching to the top of the world slowly. With animals running to the sky, together, all living nature. I'm naked. I'm growing older, older and older.. I can feel people are waiting for me. I'm achieving something.


4.29 - Someone grabbed me, a big palm, I'm on the ground again. Walking. But everything around me is going backwards. Sun comes out then the moon comes out, again and again. Then I realized I am getting smaller and smaller. I sat on a chair. Together with my family, living in a happy life. Zoomed into my eyes.  End.


This is how my vision of the song. Full of expressions.

No comments: