Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm gonna start working TOMORROW


Wow. I still can't believe that I will be working tomorrow.
As a cosmetic promoter in Sunway Pyramid.
HAHAHAHHAA, weird?

Because a friends of mine need help, so...why not?

It's my very first time of working as a promoter.
I know it will be tough, I know my feet will get numb. HAHA.
But I don't care, I just want to experience.
Dad never give me permission to work because he think
he have the responsibilities to support me on my studies and
he think I need not to work because I will be working
for the rest of my life automatically right after graduating from college.

I agree daddy but still, I wanted to try.
To be a promoter, waitress etc.
Because I think I wont have a chance to play those roles after graduating.

It will be a good experience for me right?
I can learn how to communicate with people, I can learn how to convince people,
and I can also feel the stress of working as a promoter.
I believe I can do it.

Hmm, I think it won't affect my studies because I will only be working
on every Saturday :)
No worries.

Feel free to visit me, I am around Kanebo's counter. XD



So excited until I couldn't sleep. HAHAHAH

No comments: