Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just some mini complains...Frustration



Stress.
Stressful.
Different subjects, but heavy work load,
expectations, a lot of readings need to be done,
different concepts, different ideas, different executions, different approach,
different sources, different.. different..

Subject A ended, but our brain started to think about subject B.
After class B then C, then D and so on.

I dreamt of having assignments,
having critique session with lecturers during study breaks, and semester breaks.
I will have these dreams for sure, FOR SURE.

I don't understand why other friends from other places can be so free. Sigh.
Other than home or school, there's no other place I can go.
Because laptop( assignments ) will always be with us.


I am very very stress.
Graphic design and illustration pathway have equal stress.
In different time and way I guess.

It feels really good after bursting out crying while talking to phone when
people clicked my "EXIT" button.
This is the time I release my stress together with tears.
We are all stressful okay?

I am not working for money only, I want to be happy too.
I am not the person who studies this to earn money only.

In TOA, I learnt a lot. A LOT.
We have a lot of work to do.
People who does not study here and studies the same course in TOA,
just shut your f mouth up and don't ever said
"it's easy.." .
Because you don't know what are we learning and what we are doing here.
TOA... I never regret learning here.


Slept 4 hours everyday now.
Luckily tomorrow got work until 8 then can sleep until the next morning.
If not sure gonna pengsan.
It worth it.
Lecturer said my stuffs is a good try. Although he said "醒目少少啦!".
(Is it me or what, I feel that he's always rude to me in a funny way -_-)
(But at least I know that my work is not bad, just a lil bit slow. HAHAHAH )
I know his pattern already since the first typography class.
He kicked me with his knee as I tried to convince my idea to my mates.
Funny lecturer..Although he's one of the tough ones who pushes us to the shore of dead.
Respect him, learnt a lot from him.


This simple sentence are enough to bring my confidence back after
doing such shitty CV resume and name card.
(sometimes lecturers do affect our learning outcome.)




Alright, enough of complaining, should start doing my assignments.
Ciao. Well, it does feels better.



2 comments:

Freezeon7 said...

add oil argh angel!
together, we learn;
together, we add v-power!

peiwan said...

Haha! Design world never been easy. Work hard, cry hard! U'll b stronger!