Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mama I love you so much

Mother-daughter Love.




Mama came to visit!!!!
I was so happy when I saw my mother calling me but
too bad I'm in the middle of the class.
Awww.... Mum...

As I walk into my study room,
it was like... a total chaos.

I knew it. I KNEW IT!!!!
Mum will move all of my stuffs and rearrange it all in a day!!!
I went to my room and see.
WOW, my mum actually moved a book shelf into my room!
And theres cloths on the floor, folded neatly.

Mum was not at home when I came back.
She's outside with my sister and brother in law.

After 2 hours, she came home.


We had a mother daughter chat in my room~
I immediately hugged her tight and kiss her cheek like mad.
Mummy I love you so much..
I knew you would help me to clean up my room and rearrange everything again.
Feels bad actually, for letting her do house works and others.

To me, she shouldn't be doing that.
Sigh! She told me she feels useless if she stays here reading newspapers,
watching tv and sleeping.

Is this 职业病?
家庭主妇病?哈哈哈哈!
妈你真可爱,我爱你 :)

2 comments:

peiwan said...

eh, put ur sketches and nice stories at fb mah~ it's interesting.

Angel said...

serious? I think my art style is not stable yet.