Thursday, May 16, 2013

3 more months


He's growing up.
Looks really different from the time we first met each other.



3 months more, then I'll be missing Malaysia, my family and friends a lot.
The food, the streets, the language and people.
URGH!!! 9 months or maybe more in UK.
How am I tahan those days without my family and my boy?!
Come on man, I cannot even touch him and kiss him.
Okay, days gonna be as dry as desert.


We'l be flying to UK on 13th of September.
I guess mum dad cannot send me off cause they're probably on vacation.
Kai wan xiao. I feel so lonely.
But I'm pretty sure my sisters are gonna be there!
Hopefully boyfriend will be there too :)


I received a shopping list from family and friends before this man,
LIKE BEFORE GOING TO UK.
HAHAHAHA everyone wants some good bags, GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.
BAGS BAGS BAGSSSSS....
But yeah, girls digs bags, and shoes the most.
I don't mind second hand goodies! So I'll be going to flee markets and 2nd hand stores to find new love.
Food there must be expensive, I needa cook book, YES!!!
Hopefully I can become a good housewife after 9 months. HAHAHA!!!


After looking at the sexy long hair dude talking about education which I posted yesterday..
I started to browse for "Lon hair man" on tumblr. HAHAHA...
Google search got nothing hot.
So better go for tumblr. XD
I feel so desperate now. Eye candies......... MUAH I LOVE TUMBLR!

No comments: