Sunday, May 5, 2013

When parents are not around

My parents went to their hometown for UBAH!!!
Which means, me and my 2nd sister AND her son are all home alone.
Which means.. FREEDOM!!!!

We went to eat japanese food, belanja her lo~Since I earned some money :)
We went to tapao cake,
we brought 4 cans of beer to my sister's room and start talking.
Too bad big sis are not around! totally missed a lot of fun!
HAHAHA, eat drink talk, sambil make her baby sleep.

This feels like secondary school time, when we gather friends and start talking,
sharing our life, gossiping.
Sigh. After this session, I felt a bit depress.
Our family members got so much to worry, a lot of things to be concerned.
This is our life. We cannot change our fate.
The thing we can do is always be careful and think twice when we make decisions.
Sigh. I am glad to have my sisters around.
I appreciate these time together.

After started freelance work, I feel that I am not that stingy and greedy to people.
It's always good to treat people around you, buying something for them,
things they need, donate, pack some small ang pao, and stuffs.
Small money,
lot's love, happiness and laughter.
Why not?

赚到一点钱,就别那么吝啬吧。
请别人喝杯茶,吃顿饭,孝顺长辈,
没什么不好,不值的。
一点点意思,大大的笑容。
而且珍惜眼前人呀。

我非常相信因果。

No comments: