Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finally.

I am officially off from this work, packaging........
To pack some small bites for kids, for my nephew's birthday!
FINALLY!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!
I enjoyed the process, like really enjoy!!!

Happy birthday to my client- my big sister, and her son Hayden!
Hope you guys like it!!
Huhuhu every train is different!
All are hand drawn work.
Scaled by Mr F, lined by me and my big sis, and sticked by my big sister and mother.
Oh this is actually tough, for my eyes. 24 of them is really a hard one.
Never expect hand drawing 24 things are so hard  :|

Too bad the time is limited and paper materials are limited in Ipoh.
:(  Gonna bring in more from KL next time.

OMG.
INIKALILAH!!! UBAH!!!
Should have attend today's protest!!!











Yesterday night when I'm bored of
coming out layouts for the packaging.


Kinda try to draw different facial features.

Really like this asian girl :P

No comments: