Monday, May 27, 2013

2 days in Shagrila Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.



Tea time in Shangrila Hotel.
They say the more layers you make
the better it taste!
(through a baking manga)











The super nice Caramel Ice Blended!!!






Breast milk actually taste not bad.
YOU DARE TO TASTE OR NOT?!
YEAH IM ASKING YOU!!! XD



JX and Hayden.
Finally, we all are together in the same table.
Complete dinner :)



Sunset in Kuala Lumpur.






Under normal lighting.
Color is fading off fast
even if I use color protection shampoo and spray.




Dad booked Shangrila Hotel, KL, for a break for our family, 2 rooms got special deal so..
GO LA!!!! MUAHAHA!!!
Okay the thing is, I never realize that their breakfast is rm50 per head after discount,
so before is rm100.
Kai wan xiao..... Not kidding man. But their food is really nice~
It's really good, and their chefs and staffs are all super friendly and positive!

Guess my family will spend twice here every year for a small break.
I saw there's a dessert store there and OF COURSE!!!
Me and sis ordered some food and drinks, mmm their caramel is really nice!!!
Muffin so so~~

Dad got 2 rooms that can see KL tower in a close distance, wonderful!
I took that photo during 2.30 a.m, after I did some research on my next work.
HOHO, big sis and family came and had dinner with us in the hotel.
Hayden a.k.a Tiger B is growing taller and smarter, studying in an international school in Ipoh now.
HAHAHA But he's mixed up with "what is this" and "what this is". HAHAHA!!
TOO CUTE!!! And he'll never leave any toy cars aside, all he wants is car and toy reviews on youtube.
Not kidding yo, he watches product reviews.. XD

1st day slept with my 2nd sister and family, 2nd day Mr joined in cause 2nd sis and family
is going back to Subang.
WOOO HOOO~~~~ I'm missing my boy so badly and I felt super desperate to see him!!!
URGH! finally!!! we can meet again!!!


No comments: