Thursday, June 6, 2013

Euro Fun Park Ipoh 2013
















My little monkey :)


Our prizes!
HAHA!! 3 mini monkeys!


Forgot when was the last time I been to a fun fair, but I definitely wanted to go this time.
Cause I really really want to recall back my childhood memories, together with Mr Faiz.
Also I feel that going to a fun fair with boyfriend is a romantic thing okay?!

Too much fantasy.

Okay get back to reality, alright there's a lot of games that I wouldn't try,
those to do with speed and heights, NO WAY.
I can only take Ferris wheel and the other shooting games and such.
The entrance fee is rm4 for adults, then we still need to pay for our own games in there.
And the thing that destroys all my fantasy is, once you get out you need to pay and get in again,
and I realized that there's no cotton candy stall, and every food stall are located outside the entrance. WHAT LA WEI.

I felt so sad man! No cotton candy and no food inside?!
Kay proceed to games, okay I do feel kinda happy but too little games,
I remember there's a lot of games many years ago, unlike now :(
Aih~~ never mind. This is not the best one.
But I do had some fun playing darts with my boy.
Surprisingly, he noticed I was not so happy and he tried to cheer me up.
I am so touched :'D
And the way he held my hand is different in public nowadays.
I felt like I am his girlfriend now cause two relationships I had last time were saddening.
We cannot do anything in public, and our relationship is not open, as free as now.
There's too much things to consider.
It's sweet, I felt that our love grew stronger day by day even though we seldom meet up.
We're still very excited every time we meet each other. :')


Stress.

I wonder, is it my problem or what?
I'm being stress everyday again. I think too much.
That's why I didn't enjoy the fun park.

I'm sorry babe.
But I am happy, I won 3 mini monkeys and your attention :) 


No comments: