Thursday, June 20, 2013

Midnight stress relief - Wig Time

Is this me?
WHAT.
Okay let me feel happy for awhile. XD



This wig got too much hairrrrr....


Hmm, seems like semi long is my next target now.
:D USH!



I remember I asked Ker Shin, a cosplayer/ coursemate of mine to order this wig from Taobao.com.
It arrive with longer length so we cut it shorter, also the fringe.
Wow, so hard to maintain the position man! and there's some part makes my head look weird.
Hard to buy the best wig.

It's a stressful nigh, surrounded with all my freelance work.
While I walk back to my room from the toilet, HMM....
I saw my wig box. So....

Crazy idea came across my mind....
HAHAH!! I put on my wig and started to take pictures and do my design work.
WITH THIS WIG ON ME for a few hours.
I feel like I'm another person, with another personality, and I feel less tension.

Indeed a weird act, wearing wig to do design work during the silent midnight.
Crazy I know.
But that's me!

**next target : Keep my hair longer, and do undercut for both sides. **

No comments: