Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Zombified


For 20 years, I never expect this to happen with a stupid reason behind the whole incident.
Mother, sis and family, and I went to Johor to meet a tukang urut,
to mainly massage my mother's painful back and leg.
She's been suffering backache more than 10 years and this is another hope for her to
recover so.. Why not? 4-5 hours journey worth it.

We stayed with brother-in-law's family, in Ulu Tilam.
They said they are the only Chinese family in this village, so they mix well with other races and
obviously their Bahasa is really fluent like Malays!
Geng. So the tukang urut came and gave all of us a massage.
This is not some normal massage man, he id really really good.
He's fast and strong!!! (he's an middle age Indian man)
WOW 1-3 minutes of shoulder massage can brighten up my whole person,
my shoulder feels really light!
He says my shoulder is tight and stressful, sitting for too long doing work.
Wow, I never feel so good ever since I entered TOA! SO FRESH!!!
I feel so energetic!
He kind of pressed my knee, at the side of my knees, it's PAINFUL!!!!
Means : my ovary's position is not right, it's going downwards.
It's dangerous for females :O

But too bad I cannot proceed the repositioning massage cause I'm on something........... ahem.
Everyone feels so happy after massaging.
Right after he left, I kinda helped brother-in-law's mother in the kitchen.
Okay this is it:

She asked me to get a chair and sit down, OKAY i got it, placed, and HMM!!!
I remembered my mother was eating corn, and I had a bite, IT WAS DELICIOUS AND JUICY.
I WANT IT SO BADLY, so I hopped and ran towards the living room.


I got too excited and I totally forgot to be careful, (there's water on the floor),
SLIPPED and OUCH.
The worse position ever. I gotta draw this out one day.
I never stretched myself like this after I quit Ballet!!!
My left feet got swollen right away, they asked me to get up and sit in a right position but..
It's too painful to even stand up. I couldn't walk, I can only hop around with my right leg supporting
my heavy body. SIGH.
After being so relaxed, things got unlucky. :(
I cannot place my feet on the floor, the ankle is misplaced, I cannot feel my toes,
they're all numb and swollen.
What to do, it's raining, so I have to wait for few hours to visit the indian man again.
It's killing me, minute by minute. I ca only get my laptop and start editing pictures
to forget my pain. Trying to turn on my working engine.
Ouch. Never had this pain before.
I remember one of my worse is I fell down and a part of my knee's skin fell off.
But this.... Now.. Is even worse..
Suddenly, I feel bad for being like this, making people to take care of me.
It's like a burden for my family. (totally thinking like the elderly)

What the hell man. TOO CLUMSY!!!
I cannot even wear my slippers now. CANNOT FIT.
Gosh, from rhino leg to elephant leg now.
Pork chop leg XL.
After the 2nd visit, he pushed my ankle back to place, but unfortunately..
I still have to walk like a zombie. It feels like something sharp is poking inside,
poking our flesh when I place my left feet on ground.
Uhh... What a mess. In the end, I got no corn but pain. XD
They said I owe the massager once. HAHAHA!!!
OKAY but this incident, I feel positive, at least I'm accepting this with a open heart,
no emo emo at all.

Obviously, I wanted to feel and be strong.
I didn't scream or whatsoever when I slipped, I didn't cry, surprisingly. HAHA!!
But I almost dropped my tears when my boy called.
I don't know, probably I'm really being a little too dependent on him?
Maybe I rely too much. Or perhaps I wanted to feel weaker when I'm with him so that I feel protected?

Okay. Still.. In a nutshell.
I need to take this as a lesson and recover as soon as possible!






Oh my buddha.

No comments: