Saturday, June 15, 2013

Yesterday's dream

I couldn't remember everything but this is what I have in my head.

In the cold, strangely quiet night, the aura is unexpectedly gloomy,
not much cars passing by home in Ipoh, no dogs barking, no nothing.
While I was talking to Faiz face to face in the living room, someone came,
MY EX AND FAMILY.

WHAT?!
He came in, with his family, I glanced at him and went upstairs,
leaving Faiz alone downstairs.
Before I go, I saw them sitting together, looking weird.
Both didn't talk to each other, Faiz looks a little tak syok, ex looks a little awkward.
I know Faiz doesn't like this guy much because of what he did to me last time..
Hiding myself in my room doesn't make me feel better,
I don't know. 
In my dreams, I am still ignorant, I chose to escape from this person.
What if it happens in reality? Will I still be like this?

I know I kinda dislike this person but still I did comment on his design when he asks me to.
(he's doing multimedia design)

Somehow I always have dreams about the land behind my house.
There's always a tree in my dream, from my room's window view. 
In between the two houses behind my house.
(reality don't have)
I remember there's a few dreams about that space.


WEIRD.
SIGN?

No comments: