Friday, June 7, 2013

Fell in love again




Its highlighting my big nose. walao eh.














2 years 4 months already lu...
Still we cannot meet every week, regularly.
But there's one day, this guy made me run like a dog.
Like a coach training an athlete! Man it's so scary and tiring!
I hate him so much that time. HAHAHA!!!!
I really cannot run too much man if not my eyes can hardly see a thing and go over exposed.
Really. I have this problem. 
Still we managed to finish one huge round in polo ground, Ipoh.
Crazy, things I saw are all so bright, and I feel dizzy man!
Super sweaty, super tired, my legs are shaking man. 

He's pushing me damn hard this time.

Mr F must be Yvonne's boyfriend's twin or something, everything they do is the same,
their personalities too. Geng.
He pushes Yvonne to jog like this too. HAHAHA, and others stuffs they do really...
AH!!! BROTHERS!!!

I'm getting addicted in biting him..... yeah...
The feeling of chewy skin in your mouth is just.. ARGH!!!
I like it. HAHAHA, maybe it's a sign of lacking some security like what they say in articles,
or it's a sign of dependent? 
Maybe I'm always being strong outside, the look and the image that I portrayed
is always a little tough, so behind everything, 
I am totally another person.
I always wanted to be girly come on who says I don't want to be treated like a girl?!
Surprisingly, there's this malay guy who approached me and treat me like a lady. 
YES!!! I need this!!
Unexpectedly we've been together more than a year, never thought about this!
Dad thought I will never have the chance to marry/ get a boyfriend before. 
HE'S WRONG NOW. HAHAHAHA!!!

Don't know why, but still, I like him a lot although some stuffs he do really made me go nuts.
I guess we're both trying to be a better person, and mirroring each other when time pass.
:D I love you babe. 

No comments: