Monday, June 10, 2013

confidence boost

a little derp?


They're always tired.
CONGRATS.
The first time I go to a dinner without scarf covering arms,
don't know why I am so confident that day.
Even though I am still so meaty.

Mother's jumpsuit is the best man!!!

JX is super cute man!
BABY X!!!



happy happy :D
This angle made me so slim la my face!


10 items rm200, for some basics.
so cheap!


mum wearing my tank top.
AHAHAH!!!




Confidence boost ever since I got my new hairstyle.
I need to trim a bit next time in KL.
MUAHAH!!! I really cannot escape from Jimmy, his cut is the best so far.
Recommended : Celeb Trendz, MUST FIND JIMMY.
Really the sifu.

I know Cotton On's quality is so so, but for basics , it's still okay.
rm200 for 10 items, including 4 belts, 2 basic dress.
I think it's really cheap man. Ipoh outlet always have special discounts, cause it's quite new!


No comments: