Friday, August 29, 2014

Bye UK.

Wow. It's 29th already, and I am flying back to Malaysia few hours later.
Time flies :)

Still remember those days studying in Selangor, doing my degree second year,
thinking should I have my final year in UK or not.
And now, I completed my course here, and preparing to go home to where
I originally came from.
1 year, not long but not short too. Adapted quite well in UK.
I'm feeling nervous of going home, thinking how life's gonna be there.
The first thing I feel like doing is, go back to Ipoh, and eat.
Eat out 3 meals for 1-2 days. Because my tongue is "sweating", I can't hold
back my cravings anymore. URGH!!!!!!!
I don't mind if your give me Old town kopitiam food. (the one with lots of branch)

Time to sum up my journey with one word - AWESOME.

I think what makes me want to stay is the Nobody Cares culture and
also the design culture here. I felt so free.
Plus the safety level is a lot higher, I'm not afraid of walking alone outside.
In Malaysia, you'll worry about your safety when you're driving, walking outdoors,
even eating out. Will be very worried when you see motorcycles, and those people walking
with helmets. Or even parking your car in the parking lot of a shopping mall.
I felt safe here. :)

Of course not to forget my awesome friends, classmates and lecturers.
Met a lot of talented people here, they showed me how far a designer can go.
How awesome and far can a student can achieve.
I would like to thank my classmates for helping me out all the time when I'm facing loads
of difficulties in studies, life, relationship etc.
Suhan, Halie, Feline, Ee Suen, really thank you for being my listener all the time.
I would like to thank an unexpected friend, Csaba for always motivating me and
supporting me whenever I need help.
One of my favourite experience in England. :)

Felt pretty sad to leave this university and country.
But ITS OKAY! Need to move on, hope I can come back again with
stronger portfolio and experience.

Life goes on, what a beautiful experience,
thanks for giving me this chance daddy and mommy.
Sigh! It's kind of like an end and a starting point.

No comments: