Monday, August 4, 2014

Without FB

I forgot what made me deactivated facebook account weeks ago.
When was it actually?
It's a pretty good choice to do to get rid of complicated issues.

I never thought I can stand my life without facebook.
Ever since I deactivated my account, I felt different.
I feel closer to myself, understanding who am i actually.

I figured out many things during this period without facebook.
Life is actually pretty free without facebook :)
It's facebook that made us "busy".
Although I don't have much contacts on my phone after I stopped using facebook,
i feel alright. This made me spend more time on working my ass off.
Because I don't have much contacts to talk to, and I don't need to keep myself busy
checking other's photos, status, comments and stuffs.

One thing is I followed a lot of studios and design pages on facebook,
that's the saddest thing of deactivating the account.
I cannot keep myself updated so quickly.
Never mind, I still check some websites everyday now.

While keeping myself "isolated", I found what I really want at this moment.
No relationships, plain work, plain hardwork.
At this age, I cannot decide anything for my relationship.
Really, not enough time.


1 comment:

Xanthe Hew said...

Kinda hard to keep contact you without fb, when are you coming back to malaysia? I thought you're ending your semester soon?