Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Chances

Been looking for design jobs, or jobs that require my mandarin speaking skills for months.
Calling almost everyday, today I got so close to get a sponsor visa.
But actually maybe not.

I need to pay for it, it's just a "sponsored" visa on paper, but I need to pay 7k£-14£.
At first I thought its the salary, being blur, then when she further explained.
WALAO. I cannot afford, i'm just a fresh grad.
So they don't need me anymore when they know I cannot afford.

I thought its a real opportunity man.

Time is limited now.
Today I finally get it, it's 90% impossible.
Most of the jobs are all for engineers, nurses, doctors.
Or maybe digital designers. BUT NOT PRINT/ GRAPHIC DESIGNERS.
OMG IM SO SAD!!!!!!

Seriously, I don't want to stay in Malaysia.
The design style is so different, the working method, people, all so different.
Perhaps I should try Singapore.

Or maybe Thailand.
But cannot, I need to speak Thai and it will take at least 2 years to master this.
Holy shit. I'm stucked in Malaysia.

No comments: