Saturday, August 23, 2014

Update

So....I broke up with my boyfriend. 
It happened quite long ago, I just didn't want to talk about it.
3 and a half years relationship ended peacefully.
No cold war no nothing, ended without arguments.
We are now friends :)

Studying in UK made me realised that there's so many things
can beat up your confidence, stir your mind and trust.
I didn't expect this ending honestly. 
I was so so confident with this relationship before coming to UK.

I guess it's mostly my problem.
Coming here actually gave me an opportunity to reevaluate myself and my life goals.
Lots of things happened here, lots of emotions, lots of love, lots of stress, sadness and disappointments.
+ and -

There's many important things need to be done for both of us.
Relationship is dragging us down. But it's alright, we are both free now.
To focus on studies and work, or maybe more. 

I am actually pretty fed up with relationships at this moment.
Met lots of people, seemed convincing, but seriously I can say I judged them wrongly.
Nobody wants to be serious. But it's okay, I am going back to Malaysia next week.
Finding someone who can love you unconditionally is harder than I thought.
Hmm, but yeah. It's already hard enough to find someone who thinks that you are interesting 
and willing to contact you for a long period, knowing you more and deeper.
Sigh, I guess my 缘 ended? 
I do hope I got a chance to work here, seriously, really really want to get a job here.

After meeting more people, I came to realise you can actually tell who is interested in you and who's not.
Isn't it obvious? One will have this urge to find out more about someone if one's interested in him/her. 
This desperate urge to know more and deep about someone, more more more.
*stalker mode on.*
Right? Never mind.
I think human communication is really really important.
This few months I think I kind of know I failed to communicate with certain people,
perhaps that's why I didn't really want to talk to many people or have 
any relationships that early. I seriously cannot understand some human beings. 
I tried so hard to communicate but it didn't work out. 
No 缘 at all. 

Unfriend/ deleting someone is a big deal to me.
Once you got deleted by someone, it's really hard to gain trust on that person again. Geez.
I never unfriend someone, or delete someone on skype unless they crossed my borderline.
(those horny desperate rude people)
But it's okay, you cannot please everyone. Not everyone cherish your friendship.
Perhaps it's a good thing to know who doesn't care about your friendship ASAP before
putting lots of lots of effort and trust in him/her. 

缘 , where are you. 
Maybe you're there but I didn't notice.
顺其自然吧。 




No comments: