Friday, August 22, 2014

Drama pub

So I went to a pub nearby today with Feline.
We were planning to eat dinner there but sadly the kitchen closes at 6pm,
but no luck, so we got ourself some drinks, chit chat.
Then 2 married guy came to approach us.
Here comes the story.
Let me summarise :


Character :

Fatty - married man 1
Ricky - married man 2
Sammy - married man 1's father in law

Trevor - A black dude working in our UNI who loves Pulau Langkawi
Colum - A 30 year old Irish man working in London
Cigar dude - A funny guy who has a cigarette on his ear
A mother and son - A frequent customer


PLOT :

Fatty and Ricky were there before we came, pretty sure they are drunk.
Fatty came because of his wife gave him permission to enjoy time with his
father in law, Sammy. So Fatty and Ricky started to talk to us.
Then whatever, we just layan, since we are not locals we are trying to be nice.
Ricky kept on bugging me. Seriously so annoying.
His wife came to dig him out in the end, so he left. His wife is damnnnn mad I can tell.
Luckily I wasn't with him that time.

But this fatty is even worse, he stayed until the pub closes, keep on trying to
bug me and Feline. While all his friends were gone, he came to talk to us second round.
My eyes are rolling, keep on looking at some other place, ignoring all his compliments.
Trying to send signal to the irish dude and Cigar dude, asking him to help us out.
Because this dude, NEVER LET US GO.
Finally the Cigar dude came with 2 friends, trying to shoo this guy away.
Damn so nice. So these young man kind of like protecting us until this dude went to get
a second drink. He even walked to him questioning him what he wants from us.
Not only these young dude questioned him, a young man(with his mother) too asked him to be polite.
Feline told me this fatty was pretty rude to this young man so the mother gone mad and kind of
quarrelled with him as well. Geez.
Then Trevor invite me and feline to his side with Colum to keep this fatty away.
So the pub closed, a few guys and all of the people who's helping us went outside,
and question him until he go away.
The fatty almost got into a fight with some of the guys there. seriously.
Trevor and Colum walked me and feline home, very gentleman.
This fatty stopped following until Colum stared him in the eyes, looking at him in a
super close distance, releasing the gangsta aura.
Well Colum is tall and tough, and this married dude is short and ... so he went off himself.
Holy shit me and feline was like wooooow........... HOU MAN AH!!!!!!!!!


Extra :

Feline said this fat dude told her outside the pub that they are quarrelling because of
her. He is trying to hook up with her. -_- Calling her chinese bird. RUDE SHIT!!!!!

He broke a few glasses in 3 hours, spilled his drinks for 3 times too.

Ricky touched ma ass and I stared at him warning him please don't do that.
Ricky also showed me £100 pounds cash, asking me can I earn this much money back in
my country for an hour. I was so offended and i said what are you trying to do, I am not a hooker.

I questioned fatty do you still love your wife, he said no, he only loves his daughter. He's with
his wife for 10 years, married for 6 years. And in the end he didn't even say something nice
about his wife. Disgusting person, unfaithful husband. I was so pissed. No, feline too.

Colum, the Irish dude, got some sexy ass irish accent. He introduced me drinks few days ago.
And he remembered me, good. He is watching this dude bugging us all the time.
Damn gentleman walked me back to my room man. So nice.

Seeing us being frustrated, the cigar guy came to us and ask us to smile. And compliment we look good when we smile. Such a nice guy. :)



No comments: