Thursday, July 11, 2013

Different faces, different countries, different cultures.

I knew Chatroulette for some time but I never remembered this site until Angie reminded me about it.
It's site full os desperate men from the whole world, I know... Very clearly..
But still I bet my luck to search for some international friends out there.
In 3 days, I knew 7 8 people but out of that number, there's only 4 5 person are not perverts.
AHHAHA, as in not asking for any benefits being a friend of mine.

So I'm kind of close with a few of them, all from different places.
To be exact, I think I can only consider 2 of them who knows me better, like really knows something about me and I know something about them.
A turkish guy and 2 Italian guy, 26 years old, 21 years old.
Both are kind of a shy guy type of human, no sweet talks, no dirty stuffs.
And they are quite good looking. HAHAHA!!!

OKAY that's not the main idea.

The main idea of knowing this 2 guys are checking out their culture.
Now I know their breakfast are really.. unlike chinese. HAHAHAH!!!
This turkish eats cheese, bread and drinks milk only, while the Italian eats croissant,
jam, and milk.
Unlike cina lah! Noodles also have many patterns, spicy salty sweet sour everything.
Some have rice, some have bread, some have dim sum, like many kinds of food.
And I noticed most of them prepares breakfast at home.
Hmm little different from my family, we never eat breakfast at home. HAHAHA!!!
Unlike my boyfriend too, malays seldom eat outside.

CR? I never trusted the site, (lots of weird people) but i'm glad that I know some nice people here. :D
I saw some friends studying overseas and travel like mad!!! I wonder how much money they need.
And I wonder are they using own money or parent's money.
I swear I SWEAR after graduating I will work super hard and save money to travel!!!
What can I do now is make more connections around the world.  >:)
So I might be able to save some money for tour guides or stuffs.



HMPH, we'll see, one day I will travel without using my parent's money.
I used enough, too much. It's time to get my own money, save, use, and pay them back. :)


No comments: