Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last Saturday, Michaelian Military Band's Concert 2013.

Michaelian Military Band's concert was not bad yo!
I really enjoyed the lower brass line, it's really round and impactful.



I hate my hair now.


Congrats to all SMI performers, some part blew my mind away, I'm enjoying it.
Especially the tuba, and trombone players performing Oppa Gangnam Style.
NOT KIDDING MAN, they sound really strong.
I love it love it love it!!!! Lower brass sounds really deep, enjoyed it a lot.

One thing I learnt from this band is, no matter how long the ex members had graduated,
their passion and the Michaelian Spirit are always the same, burning!!!
Faiz is one of them, he shouted, cheered, and supported them so hard with his gang!
And no mater how, he is always proud to be a Michaelian, also a member of the Michaelian
Military Band.
Not kidding, all the ex were so really high that night.
This is the spirit! This is what every individual need deep inside!
Spirit!!!

Haha, lived in band for 5 years and hmm, really can identity who is the section leader easily, by looking at how the perform, especially in percussion.
I love the snare drummer for the first 3 songs, very firm and accurate.
I miss band, really.. So badly. I really hope I have another chance to be in a band,
and perform as a percussionist.

Pretty interesting!
A boy school's band really sound different from us.
Good luck to all of them.
Good job!


No comments: