Monday, July 1, 2013

Shit this sucks

it's just 3 months without college, I felt so LOST MAN!!!!
I doubt my skills. I doubt everything I have now.
Am I really improving? 
I have jobs on hand now, trying new stuffs, but still..
Am I really improving?
I couldn't judge my learning process anymore.

Maybe I am too dependent on lecturer's comment. Right?
Still being a pampered kid. 

Searching and reading design articles online seems not enough,
I know I am still learning, but improvement wise.. I am not sure.
I know realizing what I like is kinda too late, doesn't gave me enough practice 
in college assignments.
Guess I am a slow learner, I woke up too late, I absorb things late.

What's my strength?
What's my skill?
I can write an essay about my weaknesses. 
But how bout things I am good at?
This is so confusing. Maybe I need to study few more years to really
make sure I am a confident person with all knowledge in my head,
a person that is rational and have my own thinking.


What's wrong with me?
Am I really that weak?? 

No comments: